What do you do?
Breakwall Media is a visual services business that works closely with a variety of clients to communicate their message via creative video content and social media strategies.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
video production, creative visual marketing
Describe the target audience for your logo
- corporate, non-profits, news clients
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- produces visual content from concept to completion: script writing, producing, filming, editing
- inspires engagement by producing content that connects to audiences and tells stories
- Our tag line: "Inspiring engagement through visual content"
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image, easily recognizable without the words or if the logo is used at a small size. One example we like is the very simple--www.michigan.org "Pure Michigan" campaign,
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
(but should be as effective without color)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Orange, Purple, Brown
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
- website, business cards, brochures, etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
A Breakwall is a barrier to break the impact of waves, as before a harbor or at the edge of a lake (also called a breakwater). The included photo may help visualize the concept of a "visual breakwall" that we're trying to get across.
No Files Added