Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are Serlio Software. At Serlio, we make CaseComplete - the fastest, easiest way to specify requirements and use cases.
We need a logo for a LinkedIn group we recently created - "Use Case Professionals" http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=12164...
The group is not specific to our product or company, we'd like a logo that uses similar colors to give a subtle feel that there is some relationship. Our product logo can be seen here: www.casecomplete.com.
Our tool does "use cases" which are characterized by stick figures and ovals, connected by arrows. It would be nice if the logo incorporated stylized adaptations of these elements (see the existing logo).
We need three images altogetehr:
1. A 100x50 pixels version of the logo.
2. A 60x30 pixels version of the logo.
3. A larger version that we can use to promote the group (here's an example of another group's: http://blog.hubspot.com/Portals/249/imag...
Business analysts and project managers who are interested in use cases.
I like these "Pro Marketers" logos because they hint at their company's logo (www.hubspot.com) and are "small and clean".
The sizes have to be just what we specified - they're limited to what LinkedIn will show.
No Files Added