Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The organization is a remote branch of an accredited educational institution specializing in the teaching of foreign languages. This location teaches the Korean language. The target audience is potential language learners and teaching staff. The logo is to be used on a website, web-based applications and small-to-medium-sized stickers.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Osan Language Learning Center, or Osan LLC
Top 3 Things
Simplicity, Education, Prestige
I would like to see some element reflecting Korea or the Korean language and have uploaded a Korean flag for reference as well as temporary logos I am using. You may modify these or go in a completely different direction. I need a logo to look well-balanced and natural at 265px (w) by 64px (h), however, an alternate version or a design with something I can easily use or modify for a traditional square will have a strong advantage.