Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Fantasy Football Calculator is a website that provides easy-to-use fantasy football software. The site is focused on providing only great software that helps people prepare for the season and manage their teams.
Hundreds of thousands of visitors have used the free mock drafts on the site. Members receive access to additional web-based fantasy football analysis tools.
Most fantasy football sites provide recent NFL news and its fantasy impact. However, Fantasy Football Calculator doesn't offer news because it is so readily available elsewhere.
Instead, our brand is to provide the easiest to use software and most accurate statistical analysis for fantasy football. The website strives to be clean and the user interface is the #1 design criteria. Extra fluff is eliminated. Although it's probably a stretch, the design goal of the site is to be the "Google" for fantasy football. Simple and effective.
You can get a feel for the website by browsing around: http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo for the top of the website.
The current logo needs to be upgraded because I don't feel it's professional enough. I created it myself but it's time that it was replaced with a better one. From the work I've seen on CS, I'm confident that there will be a lot of impressive logos that beat the crap out of the current one.
There is currently no need for stationary or business card use of the logo. Just the website.
I know that creatives like to get feedback, and I will be very active throughout the process to give feedback on every submission that I can. Feel free to ask questions before you start.
Thanks in advance for considering this project and deciding to spend time on it. I've done freelance web development and I know how much it can suck to work with bad clients. I'll try my best not to be one :)
Thoughts on the logo:
The current logo is a literal interpretation of "football calculator". I'd prefer the new logo to be a little more abstract. The logo doesn't have to include an actual football or calculator at all. Maybe a matrix-style flow of numbers in the background or as part of the letters. Or something totally different. That's completely up to you.
The text "Fantasy Football Calculator" should be very easy to read. Probably all on one line, but two lines might be okay also.
Somewhere in the logo there should be some graphical flourishes or an object that gives a feeling of "smart and analytical". You have total creative control over how that might be achieved.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who play fantasy football. A mostly male audience looking for software tools to help them with fantasy football.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Most fantasy football sites have too many unnecessary artifacts in the logo, so there aren't many similar logos that I like.
- The current logo was my first attempt and can be used as a rough guide: http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com
- A clean, simple logo, but I don't like the smiley guy: http://footballguys.com
- A readable logo, but a little too plain: http://footballoutsiders.com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Text: "Fantasy Football Calculator" (no other text)
- Color scheme should be some variation of green, grey, black, and white.
- White background (actual background in the SVG file should be transparent, but the main use will be on a white background)
- Very readable. It's a long name and the text needs to be readable. The overall height of the banner on the site is going to only be about 50px high in order to conserve vertical screen space.
DO NOT WANT:
- Actual photographs of players or footballs. Any objects in the logo should be drawn.
- Too much extra cruft around the logo like this one: http://www.fanball.com (which is a great logo for their website, just not for this one)
No Files Added