Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Clear River Community Church
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Clear River Community Church
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Clear River is located in Fairfax County in northern Virginia. It is a middle to upper income level area with many professionals and high levels of education. The area tends to be more conservative. Our church is made up of all ages.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Clear river gets its name from the gospel of John where Jesus speaks of the River of life. The river is a symbol of life not only in a personal sense but in the idea of bringing life to others.
2. We are Ancient/Future - meaning that our church uses some elements in our worship that have been a part of worship for hundreds of years, at the same time our music is contemporary and our style is casual.
3. Three things?? This is hard now. I'm sure words like "unique" get over used and mean little. The only other thing I can come up with is "antique" - but cool. Going back to that Ancient/Future thing.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Open to logo and text - or text only. Ideally, we'd like an image that can stand alone on stationary or become well known enough in the community that it's associated with the name.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Blues and greens - but open to other suggestions.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Harsh blacks or reds..
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
All of the above! Needs to be scalable, looking good in large and small sizes. Looks good in color but doesn't get lost in black and white. Used on everything social media-wize.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
VERY IMPORTANT - Please. NO wandering rivers flowing from the mountains or into the sunset. No glowing crosses - crosses are okay but should look rough edged or Celtic. No angels, doves, or open bibles. In other words, no clichs Needs to be more masculine than feminine.
Nice samples here: http://goo.gl/V2Nfd
No Files Added