Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
iPapz is a new celebrity photo / paparazzi site that will be coming to a web browser near you soon. This logo will be used on the web and in apps for mobile phones like the iPhone so you should be able to make the logo smaller and still make it out.
The logo should be very brash, in your face, and fun at the same time. Bear in mind that the demographic for this is 16-30 something women. Logos that I like in the same genre can be found at perezhilton.com and omg.yahoo.com.
I was thinking since this is about celebrities or "stars" it may be fun to make the dot in the "i" of iPapz to be a star - I am open to other things, but it seems like that might fit very well.
I would also like to see versions that are just "iPapz" as the text but also would like to see a tagline that says "tagline will go here very soon" - the characters/length in that are similar to what it will be so you shouldn't have to worry about width.
No Files Added