Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are opening up a store and building a website for a new store that sells boutique wines, craft beer, and high end spirits (liquor). We're looking for a logo that we can use on our website. We're looking for simple, clean, and modern logo that is also warm and organic. We do NOT want a logo that is kitschy, busy, cold, or farm-house country.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Our store's name: RipeVines
2. Simple, clean, modern, yet warm and organic feel (wine, beer, and spirits are all natural products--grapes, barley, hops, and grains)
3. The products we sell wine, beer, and spirits
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text.
The primary element should be the name of our store, RipeVines, and coming up with a font or fonts and treatments that make the name connote the simple, clean, modern, yet warm and organic look and feel we're striving for.
Additional text should be text-something like "Fine Wines + Craft Beers and Spirits". We might tweak the copy for this, but this is the amount of copy we want to incorporate. So we'll be looking for the font and text positioning.
Finally, another graphical element that could be incorporated somewhere into the logo is a graphic or treatment that communicates wine, beer, and spirits. This probably should be something pretty subtle to keep the overall logo simple and clean.
I'm not sure any of these ideas could work but it could be a usage of a grapes or vines, hops, and grains. Or silhouettes of wine, beer, and spirit glasses. It could be a leaf that is on a wine vine or hop plant. There's probably many ways to visually represent wine, beer, and spirits.
No Files Added