Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I need a logo for a blog. this is an individual, professional blog
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I am using the same theme as this blog:
I need to replace the logo that says "Behind the Code.net" but not the additional text. the blog software inserts that.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
CIO's, IT executives, Enterprise consultants and employees
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Its an enterprise blog, so I will constantly be struggling to make what is essentially a pretty boring topic relevant and interesting. And I love the movie "Office Space"
No Files Added