Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Safe Today Safer Tomorrow: The 2013 National Meeting of the Safe States Alliance, SAVIR, & CDC Core VIPP
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Strongly convey the positive spirit of our theme in a simple, elegant, and visually appealing format.
2. Translate well in full color, as well as in black and white.
3. Represent how over the years, many organizations have united to achieve a single effort: increasing the safety of states and communities.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We really like the logos that crowdSRING creatives designed for our 2009, 2010, and 2011 Annual Meetings:
Also, here's a creative conference logo we like that was designed by two of our partners who hosted a joint conference in 2008:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Safe Today Safer Tomorrow is the theme of our 2013 Annual Meeting. This Meeting is a partnership between three organizations: Safe States Alliance, Society for Advancement of Injury and Violence Research (SAVIR), and the Core Violence & Injury Prevention Program (Core VIPP) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The meeting will take place in Baltimore, MD.
Over several decades, injury and violence prevention professionals have worked tirelessly to enhance the health and safety of communities across the United States. Representing a variety of fields, disciplines, and organizations, these professionals work collaboratively to achieve a shared goal: to decrease the national burden of injuries and violence. During this National Meeting, we want to celebrate the accomplishments that have increased the safety of communities in the present, while also building on these achievements to create a safer and healthier future.
During the National Meeting, we will also celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Safe States Alliance.
We like color, so we encourage you to use colors as you see fit.
Logo Designs Should NOT:
Refer to our organization's name (Safe States Alliance, SAVIR, or CDC) in the design/graphic; or
Contain "human-like" figures in the graphic.
No Files Added