Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Shaping the Path to Safety
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
"Shaping to the Path to Safety" is the theme of our 2012 Annual Meeting. Over the last 20 years, injury and violence prevention professionals have worked to make communities safer across the nation. Professionals from a variety of different fields and organizations have worked collaboratively to achieve common goals. During this Annual Meeting we want to celebrate the accomplishments of the past, while also looking forward to the achievements that the future. Together, we can continue to work toward creating a safer, healthier America.
We like color, so we encourage you to use colors as you see fit. The only color that must be incorporated in some way is our blue (Pantone 287C).
Logo Designs Should NOT:
- Refer to our organization's name (Safe States Alliance) in the design/graphic
- Have "human-like" figures used in the graphic
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo should:
1. Strongly convey the positive spirit of our theme in a simple, elegant, and visually appealing format.
2. Translate well in full color, as well as in black and white.
3. Represent how over the years, many organizations have united to achieve a single effort: increasing the safety of states and communities.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We really like the logos that crowdSRING creatives designed for our 2009 and 2010 Annual Meetings:
Also, here's a creative conference logo we like that was designed by two of our partners who hosted a joint conference in 2008: http://www.naccho.org/events/asthonaccho...
No Files Added