Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
This logo is for a 14 unit condominium development in Washington, DC.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
(1) These condomoniums are accessible to me to purchase. (2) I am accomplished and I can afford this. (3) My lifestyle deserves this and I will elevate my existence.
The name of the condominiums is Congress Row. With it's location in the American capitol city, it has a view to the U.S. Capitol Building and Washington Monument. The logo does NOT have to include those landmarks. The logo should make a buyer feel as though this property is superior to any other condominium of the same price point (these are moderately priced at $300,000 USD in an up and coming neighborhood in Washington, DC called Congress Heights).
No Files Added