Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Would like the logo to communicate a strong sense of professionalism
Sophistication in what we do
A slight hint of fun
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We primarily deal with banks and real estate appraisers. The goal is to upgrade our logo so we are up with 2012 and keep our professional look and feel. Slogan we are using is "We got your assets covered"
Our website for more information on our company is www.consolidatedanalytics.com
The new logo will be used in all marketing materials, we are moving to social marketing and developing new marketing collateral.
No Files Added