Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We test the drinking water of homeowners who are concerned about contamination from nearby gas drilling.
We provide lab services to measure the level of contaminants in their water (e.g., from "normal" things like lead, iron, sodium, calcium to carcinogens like arsenic, radium and benzene).
All of these homeowners have their own wells and do not get water from municipal sources. As far as checking for contamination goes, they are on their own. No EPA, no state dept of environmental protection does any monitoring or testing.
Our test is the best way to prove that the water became contaminated after drilling began.
Our company is: Independent Water Testing.
Our Web address is: independentwatertesting.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) Logo for website, and billboard and print advertising.
2) When used in billboard or print advertising, the logo should not dominate the message. The ad copy and pictures should stand out.
3) Logo should be able to stand alone. But the company name or web address should be able to be added in close proximity without overwhelming the logo.
4) Given the length of the company name and web address, we also are looking for a clean way to present the tag line independentwatertesting.com. I envision this to sit at the bottom of a billboard or ad. Does not have to be the same as but should share traits with the text below the logo described in 3) above
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
-- Only source of water (drinking, eating, showering, watering lawn) is from a well on their own property
-- Concerned about the environment tho not militant
-- Families with children
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
please check with us.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Logo should be able to stand alone. But the company name or web address should be able to be added in close proximity without overwhelming the logo.
No Files Added