Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logo should be able to work as one color (ex: black on white), and be easy to read (think something that could translate to a sticker in a dark club).
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I do NOT want a logo that feels ravey or techno-y, or adolescent....I play a mixture of Afro-Latin grooves, broken beat & house, I've also been exploring genres of electronic soul, future pop.....think J*Davey, Blaqstarr, Little Dragon, Theophilus London. While I will continue to play clubs and venues I'm seeking to get more bookings for events, so while I'm hesitant to use the word "classy" the logo should not feel adolescent or cheesy.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text only-- shapes/images can be implied, but overall it should feel fluid and minimal.
No Files Added