Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
18 - 35 year old women, trendsetters, sophisticated
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Sophisticated (think Sex in the City trendy/sophistication), Trust, Stylish
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
The Knot (theknot.com) - like the cuvature of the font - feels fun, google (like the use of color and simplicity of the font),
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
shocking / bight pink, white, purple, royal blue, chartreuse (doesn't need to be all of these)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
brown, dark green
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
No Files Added