Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Clear & Simple 2) Professional 3) Non-technical 4) Creative / Clever / Fun
We believe the best marketing is simple, clear and engaging. We want it to be clear what we do from the logo (video advertising). Due to the nature of the business we would also like an element of animation in the logo (.gif format) as well as a static formats (.png/.jpg)
AdMovi will be an online marketing agency based in Barcelona focused on helping SMEs & large clients create and distribute great video content online to drive awareness and sales. We are focused on clients who need to create video content regularly not for one off campaigns.
What we deliver:
1) Video Production / Editing
2) Video Marketing (marketing video online via paid social, programmatic etc)
3) Video Campaign Analytics (measuring performance)
4) SAAS dynamic retargeting platform
1) SMEs (10-200 people) based in London and Barcelona
2) Agencies working with larger clients.
We want to create more engaging advertising formats that customers actually enjoy watching / engaging with rather than ugly static banners with "BUY NOW".
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logos that are clear, simple with a soft non-technical feel.
4) http://www.howdesign.com/featured/animat... - Good examples for how to animate the logo in .gif format.
More examples in the word doc briefing.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Included a more detailed briefing in the word doc attached.
No Files Added