Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Need a vector-based logo for "The Tee Time Store.com"
Beta site located here: http://temp33.imavex.com/index.php. The Website is both an online tee-time booking service and a repository for all things golf in the southwest (incl. golf vacations, course reviews, and golf instruction). Competitors to the site are:
-- Golfhub.com, golfnow.com, www.golfsigma.com (Golf Tee Times)
"The" is part of the URL, and needs to be a part of the identity.
We are looking for Font treatment and a mark or symbol; be great to have option showing both vertical and horizontal orientation.
No Files Added