Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are setting up a referral website, focused on higher education in Australia and in particular on MBAs. The name of the site is "MBA Australia" supported by the subtitle "the Australian MBA directory".
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like you to suggest a logo for this higher education referral website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
25-45 yr/o managers interested in boosting their career and therefore gathering information regarding institutions and their postgraduate courses.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We'll give you free range when designing this logo. The logo will be displayed on the website and will need to be legible at lower resolutions. It must be 'classy' in a way that it expresses professionalism (see our target audience), but don't turn it into a clothing line or a hotel logo. Keep the colors simple, don't use too many.
No Files Added