Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Integrative Science (This is a training program that integrates science from genomics, microbiology and bioinformatics)
2) Cutting Edge/Exciting Research
3) Quality Education
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text. The image(s) could be integrated into the logo text (maybe DNA double helix as one of the letters) or simply superimposed or juxtaposed.
Here are examples of logos that I particularly like:
1) This logo does a particularly good job at tying the different aspects of the human genome project together as it encompasses DNA sequencing (genomics) and the human piece.
2) This logo is nice because it is simple and includes a genomics element
3) This logo is simple and colorful.
4) I like the text over the DNA molecules
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
IBIEM is a training program in "Integrative Bioinformatics for Investigating and Engineering Microbiomes". This program is one of team science bringing graduate students together from engineering, biology, computer science and statistics background. Thus, ideally the logo would convey the idea of studying microbes, genomics and statistics together.
Logo should include the acronym IBIEM
Overall dimension should be horizontal in shape; wider than it is tall
Size limits no taller than 75px and no wider than 450 px
Colors no more than three different colors, and no gradients that transition from one color to another
No Files Added