Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Scale My Site (www.scalemysite.com) is a website hosting company that hosts all client websites in a clustered, scalable, redundant environment (we're a cloud hosting company). Our focus is providing scalable hosting for customers needing performance from a cluster with hundreds of servers without hiring experienced IT staff to manage it.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Currently our logo is very simple and doesn't convey anything about our business. We want a logo that looks professional, modern, clean, unique, and possibly conveys "scalability", "clustering", "the cloud", or website hosting in general. We are trying to separate ourselves from the everyday "shared hosting" companies that are a dime a dozen out there.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Website owners with popular (or soon-to-be popular) websites who want to put their website in the cloud so they can avoid being concerned with server issues when their visitor count breaks through the ceiling.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We're open to whatever colors/style/font you want to use. Be creative! We want something memorable that gives our company instant rep and makes our future customers interested.
Few related competitors/logos we like:
Possible icons/ideas to include if you need something to spark creativity:
- Clouds (we're a Cloud Hosting company after all)
- Arrows (visualizing scalability I guess?)
No Files Added