Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I'm a lead developer for a small web development company based in Canada. We're looking to re-brand and launch a new web site (see project files).
We're mainly focused on the social media space and do lots of work with open source platforms (ie: WordPress, Facebook and Joomla). We consider ourselves an "Umbrella" company and besides web development for clients we also have several online startup ventures. This is also where our name "Brolly" comes from: "Brolly: colloquial terms for an umbrella".
The logo will be used on our web site, business cards and perhaps other print materials.
We're looking for something clean and simple. The umbrella graphic should be worked into the design somehow although it can be altered in any way that you see fit. Ideally, we would like to be recognized by the umbrella graphic alone.
Some logos on crowd spring that we liked:
Important: The logo font color should be red (#cc1b1b) or something close to this color.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Happy designing :)
No Files Added