Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Cisco Mid-Atlantic User's Group is a technical user's group of computer network engineers and managers from the greater Washington-Baltimore area. C-MUG is wholly sponsored by Chesapeake Netcraftsmen, a network design and consulting firm.
C-MUG members meet monthly, where they attend technical presentations on networking topics, usually presented by members of the Chesapeake Netcraftsmen staff. The meetings also allow members to socialize, discuss issues and trade useful information.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to represent the user's group. The logo will be used on give-aways (coffee mugs, t shirts, etc) as well as on email invitations and possibly our web site.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Current and potential members: Network engineers, network security engineers and managers.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
All our members are very familiar with, and use products from, Cisco Systems (www.cisco.com). While we cannot use Cisco's logo, we could hint at it.
Also, the logo might reflect out own logo (www.netcraftsmen.net), or could possibly incorporate it.
No Files Added