Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Innovation: We are employing a new technology to recycle food waste.
Sustainable: We are reducing greenhouse gas emissions, recycling resources, reducing impacts on fisheries, improving food security, and helping urban cities cope with food waste.
Triple bottom line: We are focused on generating a profit while doing good for people and the planet.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to innovative ideas either way. We want something that is clean, not too busy; could include a simple image (similar to dropbox) or just the words, or even the letters S I.
No Files Added