Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fitness/good health is achievable and accessible (not all about huge, intimidating muscles).
We are fun and contemporary.
Being fit can be a part of everyday life.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image plus text. i prefer green/blue/white in terms of color scheme.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The philosophy is that fitness can fit into your everyday life. I've been toying with concepts of clocks, puzzle pieces, everyday objects- something to convey that it can fit into a busy life, and is accessible to all. We also focus on wellness, nutrition, etc, so it's not entirely about 'working out.' Marketing to professionals in metro DC area, mostly women, and eventually businesses offering wellness packages. This is a woman-owned business, but I'm not looking for something 'girly'- I am happy with playful but not whimsical.
No Files Added