Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
we are a small niche bakery in Atlanta specializing in cupcakes. Our associative words are wholesome, 1940's, family kitchen, FDR (ww II war era logo and product labeling), comfort food,
sweets Our current website is www.theatlantacupcakefactory.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that reflects what we like, in vector format for scalability. Our shop is kinf of a 1940's kitchen feel and we really like the wholesome feeling of food from this era. We also like things related to war-era (wwII) graphics and sensibilities- FDR, WPA, cool period food labeling etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Everyone eats our cakes, but mainly it is the adult market, 20-45, professionals
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
think 1930's 1940's product lableing to start, and then remember that Atlanta is arguably the capitol of the South. the examples we sent are cards we have been using but we aren't by any stretch married to them.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
the Atlanta Cupcake Factory
No Files Added