Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Simplicity - Our company is all about making the real estate touring process more efficient, convenient, and cost-effective for all involved. As we want to simplify real estate to simplify the lives of our customers, we also want a logo/brand that is simple, crisp, and clean.
2. Modern / Sharp - Along with simplicity, we want to really position ourselves as a company that is young, fresh, and vibrant. We are part of the "Real Estate 2.0" movement that is embracing new ideas, innovation, and technology. Thus, we would like our logo to "pop" in a very modern way (potentially though vibrant colors and/or font).
3. Wireless Technology - At the heart our business idea is wireless technology (4G network). The core concept involves Realtors and interested buyers / renters using mobile devices to conduct real-time, interactive virtual tours of properties. To that end, if possible, we would like to convey our idea in the logo in some clever and subtle way (something related to real estate, mobile technology/WiFi bars, connecting people, etc.). We definitely want to keep ReaLync as the core of the logo, but include that subtle design element (if possible) to play into the real estate or connection part of our business. Please see "Clever Logo Examples" attachment for some examples we like.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like to have text "ReaLync" as the core focus of the logo, but also include some sort of subtle graphic in or around the word "ReaLync" that plays into the real estate connection focus.
If possible, we would also like to have a small icon logo for thumbnail purposes that either isolates the graphic from the main logo or creatively incorporates the letters "RL" as referenced in the attachment "ReaLync - Icon Logo Ideas." Examples include the "in" icon for LinkedIn, the "f" icon for Facebook, and "t" icon for Twitter
No Files Added