Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Founded in 1974, the New England Promotional Products Association (NEPPA) is a regional association representing organizations engaged in the promotional products/specialty advertising industry. Our membership consists of distributors, suppliers and manufacturers' representatives.
Our mission is to serve, enrich and professionally represent the New England promotional products industry through education, information, support and volunteerism.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a simple, professional, enduring, original logo that we can use for all business purposes including our website and embroidered on clothing and gear. The logo should reflect an modern/innovative presence while portraying a trusting, authoritative image.
We would like to see any of the following approaches:
- A refreshed version of the current lighthouse concept and "NEPPA" text with the tagline "New England Promotional Products Association"
- A logo where the logo mark is the "NEPPA" text (in a unique typeface, etc) accompanied by the words "New England Promotional Products Association"
- A new logo mark accompanied by the "NEPPA" text and the words "New England Promotional Products Association" used as a tagline
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
-Business owners and executives, corporate HR and marketing departments
-People who look for the best in class when it comes to promotional items
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
www.momentumadventure.com/ - like the use of the M as the logo mark with the company name below. Like the orange as well.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Depending on which concept you choose to pursue, the acryonym "NEPPA" and/or the text "New England Promotional Products Association" will need to be included
No Files Added