Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Meadow Partners is a recently formed international private equity firm focused on the real estate industry. The company was formed by a group of experienced, senior investment professionals with the intention of raising funds from institutional clients who are interested in investing in real estate assets worldwide. Our culture can be defined as relaxed, conservative and family-oriented - yet packaged in an institutional wrapper.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a corporate logo and color scheme for our website, web applications, letterhead, business cards and marketing materials. We are looking for a clean, conservative and institutional look that is not overly complicated. Given the corporate name, we've thought about using grays and greens but are open to variations. We are not looking for an overabundance of color and would stay away from images that portray a fast, explosive, high-octane business.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is mainly institutional investors such as pension funds, endowments and high-net worth individuals so we need to be perceived and compared to many long-standing private investment and banking firms. That being said, there is nothing wrong with portraying a little clean, modern flair to an otherwise boring industry.
No Files Added