Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Pelican Marine or Pelican Marine Distributors
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text. Should be easy to read and transfer to other mediums such as print and uniform embroidery.
Client had an idea:
Pelican atop a shopping cart (grocery cart) with items in cart such as water, food, rope, milk, loaf of bread...somehow tie in a boat or oil rig in background. Please keep in mind that this company primarily services the oil and gas industry, not cruise liners and luxury yachts.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Client recently purchased and established Pelican Marine Distributors (formerly Pelican Marine Supply.) They are a wholesale grocery house for the offshore and marine industry. They service ships, crew boats, offshore and foreign vessels. They sell everything from buttermilk to cigarettes. They also sell deck supplies, which include rope, welding supplies, duck tape etc. Main products are food-related.
Client requests no use of RED & WHITE as primaries.
No Files Added