Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
OSG, Off the Social Grid
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) "Off the Social Grid" means not participating, or less participation, in living your life on the social media stage and OSG is a badge that tells people that.
2) While social media has gotten increasingly popular in the mainstream with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc....now people are questioning if sharing every detail of your life via social media is really such a good idea afterall. It was really cool to "be there" and now it may be even cooler not to be.
3) In addition to the novelty wearing off, there are many reasons that people are thinking twice about making their life so public with social media; including privacy issues, time management and the added stress of a 24/7 plugged in existence. We are all on technology overload and it is time to take a step back to actual conversations vs virtual ones
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text preferred. Look and feel must be simple, clean and stylish for use on t shirts and other merchandise. Ideally, Logo/Lock up could be used alone or in addition to other situational graphics/phrases that tie into pop culture. It should be smart, in-the-know, hip but in an authentic way, OSG is not at all pretentous, but more tongue in cheek. The OSG abbreviation should be primary and the "Off the Social Grid" text much smaller.Graphics should bring that idea to life without being to literal.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Take a look at some of the inspirations that explain the idea and some other stuff we like for one reason or another. Use "Life is Good" as a reference for how they use the logo/phrase as a badge for optimism (but not as reference for the look and feel, graphics, tone, etc. ) It is always the same logo, but the graphics change. We like that.
No Files Added