Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Claritas Vision Care
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Professional, highest quality eye health care
2. Compassionate, caring
3. Energy and growth
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like image+text best. I like more traditional style logos with clean designs that won't go out of style in 4 years. As far as colors, I think I like green the best, but would be open to blue or red. I have seen some really nice pairings of green and gray that I really like (see below: I like the colors, but the eyeball is way too prominent on some).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Almost every eye care practice has an eye in the logo which makes them all look kind of the same. I'm still okay with an eye in the logo (it does communicate what we do well), but I would prefer it be more subtle. I don't like glasses or monocles in the logo. The attached files below are all examples of logos that I like.
No Files Added