Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I offer longarm E2E quilting services and I sell finished quilts. My audience is folks who love fabric, like to quilt, but don't have the time or equipment to finish their quilts. They are also folks interested in buying a quality handmade gift for themselves or others, often for special occasions, like wedding, birthdays, baby showers, or holidays. I would search for Handi Quilter long arm machines to see what one looks like to give you an idea. I want to somehow incorporate Quilting and Connections in the logo.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Connecting, Quality, Trust
I'm currently using the tagline, Piecing generations together one stitch at a time. You can check out my IG @quiltedconnections . I also have a website but it's in progress at quiltedconnections.com. I like variety. I want to be a trusted source for my clients. I excel at communication and customer service. Attached are pics of some of my quilts.