Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo will be used for a new Wordpress product that facilitates the creation of very sleek, feature-rich portfolios and galleries geared towards artists, designers and craftspeople. The name - Pixelmine--think "pixels" obviously--digital representations of work (photos, designs, etc.) but the word "mine" could denote a physical mine--like you're mining for pixels, or mine as in "this is my work." Feel free to use either direction to create any metaphors or symbols with the logo.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Ease of use
2. That the logo is for a product not a company
3. That the product is intended for creative people
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Clean and clever. Don't like logos that look overdone or are overly detailed. Simple type, iconography and symbols used with purpose and type treatments that just give that subtle extra. Open to having an icon or working a symbol into the type itself but not necessary if the logo tells the story without it.
No Files Added