Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are launching a new fashion company called THE FASHION FIRM. This company will be a fashion stocking company and we will sell fashion products to major department stores.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are needing a catchy stylish logo that is slick and not too busy.
We need a logo that has just "FF" (a FASHION FIRM logo) and also the FF with the name THE FASHION FIRM.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want to give our audience an impression that we are a new revolutionary company that has great ideas and prospects. Our audience will be fashion people who know what looks good and what doesn't.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
This is a basic example of one idea we had that people could maybe work from. Of course other ideas are more than welcome!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Colours we like are dark stylish colours (dark reds, burgundy etc). Definitely no PINK!
No Files Added