Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Premako a.s. (we need options that say Premako a.s. and ones that say Premako a.s. PMK)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The company specialises in transhipment and storage of goods.
The development site for the project is: http://premako.evori.com. The logo will go in the area, where currently there is a yellow block with the name Premako a.s. PMK. The logo has to work on the blue background there, but also has to work in black on a white background.
We need options that say Premako a.s. and ones that say Premako a.s. PMK
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Professionalism, experience, flexibility
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text or text only.. The logo has to work in colour, but also in black and white
No Files Added