Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ZooBono is a young dynamic company that will work on bringing the best negotiated discounted deals everyday - to cool events, activities, and merchants from their local city. It's collective buying - and it's for the international market.
We believe in providing timely and constructive feedback on all designs that show potential.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a fresh logo that embraces Web 2.0, has our company name and a zookeeper character. Our theme for the rest of website and marketing materials will include this zookeeper - he/she is making sense of the "zoo" of deals and coupons out there.
The zookeeper should have Spanish traits (primarily skin and hair color) - given that's our market.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target market is young professionals in their 20s and 30s, social media users (it's a critical element of the business model), with a slant towards women.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
zookeeper, company name
We would like to see the layout slightly leaning towards red, yellow, AND blue color scheme but feel free to use other colors if you think it's best.
No Files Added