LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
- Sterling Ledet & Associates is a leading provider of classroom based software training.
- Established in 1996, we've offered hands-on Adobe, Apple and Quark authorized software training classes for over 11 years.
- We are redesigning our website, Ledet.com, and would like to start with a new identity
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- A logo to be used on our website, marketing materials, advertising items, and possibly future applications and products.
- Our logo should communicate credibility, professionalism, and sophistication, but should also be fun and humble--not arrogant.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- Creative/tech professionals of all skill levels (YOU!)
- People interested in beginning a career in a creative/tech industry
- Managers that would like to provide their employees with career development opportunities
- Software experts that teach or are interested in teaching in a classroom setting
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- We must use a sans-serif font that will look good on screen, even at small sizes.
- We have a strong preference for the text "Sterling Ledet & Associates" - the "& Associates" should be smaller. We will consider other alternatives such as "Sterling Ledet" and "Ledet" if you have great ideas for them
- We have a strong preference for darker blues and grays, but again, we will consider alternatives
- We would like to use iconography in addition to type. We like our existing mark (see ledet.com), but think it could be updated. We are also very open to new ideas for the mark. It should be clean--probably flat.
No Files Added