Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
65% Females, 18-49, $40-70k income, No college degree.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Trust, Excitement, Professional
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Prefer text & image.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, Print, Mobile Application
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We're looking for a fresh, polished logo that leaps off the screen, entices the user, increases brand awareness, shows our value proposition and exudes a sense of trustworthiness. The logo should be fun and exciting. The logo is for a penny auction website. Our top three competitors are Quibids, Bidcactus and Wavee.com.
No Files Added