Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Markita.nl is an e-commerce platform in the Netherlands where (international) designers and small brands can sell their unique products with a good story behind it. No unanimous mass fabrication, but small-scale productions that you can buy directly from the makers.
It helps the buyers to find these unique original products easily at one place and sellers can reach a big audience with little effort and for only a small sales-fee.
Each seller will have an individual webshop/page within the platform that can be personalized with a banner. Markita.nl is the umbrella for all these shops.
See attachment for kind of products that will be sold on the platform.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Markita.nl or Markita
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Everyone who is looking for unique products on the Internet belongs to the audience. Although, the major group will be women (25-40 years) who are socially active on the Internet; spend much time on social online communities, buy many products online, like to surf on the Internet and love to get inspired. Another big audience group is the social/environmental conscious consumer, who is looking for products that are produced in a fair way, durable or made with environmental friendly materials.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- Text and Image
- Clean, simple, catchy, easy to recognize,
- It should have some character
- Not too abundant/dominant, but also not dull! It should have its own identity
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We are still open to the use of any color. It should be possible though to use the logo in black&white as well as in color. The logo should not contain too many different colors, because it will be visible on every page of the website and it should be not too dominant and conflicting with other information on the website (remember sellers will have their own banner with their own logo and all products listed on the website can be very colorful already)
The logo should fit on a white background and the use of colors should contribute to an enjoyable/inspiring place to shop as well as a trustable place.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Not too many different colors.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
- We need a logo to serve as the core identity of our company.
- The logo will be used on the website. The design of the website will be the next step, but it will be good to keep in mind it could fit a website/platform like this well (perhaps at the left top bar of the website)
- Besides this the logo will also be used on other (PR) communication materials, like business cards, banners, mailings, flyers, leaflets, etc.
- It would be nice if the logo could be accompanied by a small tagline. We dont have the tagline yet, but maybe you can keep this in mind and use for now the tagline: direct van de maker (this is Dutch for directly from the maker. But if you have a better suggestion, be creative! ;-) It might be in English as well)
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Be creative!! We like to be surprised! ;-)
We are planning to give a lot of feedback during these 2 weeks in order to not waste your time on working in wrong directions. We will have a first selection after the first week, so please upload your first designs within a week.
No Files Added