Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
Currently, I am a blog. I am a single mother of four, and we are living in an RV, traveling the country while I homeschool all of my kids. Eventually, I want to have a clothing/gear brand geared towards the outdoors (Colorado is our home) and families, with emphasis on sustainability and environmental friendliness. The target audience would be like-minded families/women/men, interested in allowing their children and families to grow up outdoors, who have a never-ending sense of adventure.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Adventure, outdoors, reliable
https://andshesdopetoo.com I LOVE their logo and branding. Love it.
https://outessa.com/retreat I like the simplicity of this logo, too.
No Files Added