Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mozaic Beach Club
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Requirement: Must use existing Mozaic logo as a base for the design (see attached brand guide.)
2) Color: Use dark blue, royal blue, deep blue. DO NOT use light blue or any girly blue.
3) Shape: Please try it with rounded shape, circular shape. See attached scan.
We want to logo to be done with.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text, Badge Style.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is the logo design for a Beach Club Restaurant. It is relatively high end beach club that you will have to pay about US$100 - 200 for lunch and about US$400 for dinner of 2 persons. So the logo CANNOT look cheap. It must present "class".
Since this is the second restaurant of the same company, the new restaurant logo will have to reuse the graphic from the old logo (Mozaic shapes).
Logo must be used well for creating sticker, signage, staff uniform, coaster, napkin.
- using the oval shape attached
- something similar to Starbucks logo
No Files Added