Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Website will be: semtreasure.com (Search Engine Marketing Treasure). It is going to be an auction website where internet marketing services and products will be auctioned.
So maybe we auction off a hosting server with rackspace, or maybe we auction off 3 hours of consulting with an Internet marketing guru, or we auction a free license to Omniture (enterprise web analytics tool), or maybe a free license to a PPC bid management tool, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that is corporate, but at the same time visually conveys that it is an auction website and it should also convey that the products are in the realm of internet marketing.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I am looking for your ingenuity.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Don't want to limit your scope of ideas...
No Files Added