Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Athletics Yukon is the sport governing body for athletics in the Yukon Territory which includes road racing, cross country running, track and field snowshoeing and race walking. We provide support to young athletes who want to compete locally and nationally as well as hosting running/walking and snowshoeing events including Territorial Championships.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want a logo that represents the various sport categories in our organization i.e. road racing, cross country running, track & field and snowshoeing. The logo that will be used on our website.
Make sure you read the attached Athletics Yukon Logo Design Brief for a complete description of what we need as well as other important information that will assist you in developing the logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The majority of our members in order of priority are as follows:
> road racing runners
> recreational runners
> competitive youth in all athletic sport categories
> track and field
Currently there are twice as many men as women involved in running (age: 24-60), women outnumber men in walking (age 30-65) and boys generally outnumber girls in the youth category of competitive athletics (age 23 and under).
We want visitors to perceive our organization as being formal, fun, approachable and sporty.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are looking for a logo that meets these basic design requirements:
1. Logo must be describable - it should be simple enough to be describable.
2. Logo must be a memorable, unique design that will be easy to remember.
3. Logo must be effective without color - color may enhance the overall effect of your logo but it should be effective in black & white and color should be left until the end of the process - if it doesn't work without color then no amount of color will rescue it.
4. Logo must be scalable - should be just as effective even when just a few centimeters in size. For instance imagine your logo on a pen, business cards, stationary or something equally as small - will it still look as effective?
Below is a link to Sport Nova Scotia where you can get an idea of what were looking for - a simple yet modern design with creative use of typography that meets the above basic design requirements.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We want a logo design that is representative of all our sport categories i.e. road racing, cross country running, track & field and snowshoeing. It can include an abstract image/icon but must tie all the sports together. The icon/image that you use in the design is open to your interpretation and is based on the information provided in this brief as well as the attached Athletics Yukon Logo Design Brief. Maximum 2 to 3 colours. No gradient colours. No icons/images of runners, walkers, snowshoes or track & field athletes.
No Files Added