Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
LAFYT or Lafyt
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Our web service will discover and deliver hidden exciting experience in Jakarta. We want to make the society more energetic and motivational by doing this. Therefore providing exciting fun in a smart way is our nature. The target audience is the residents between the age of 20-30 in the capital city of Indonesia.
- The name of the web service is "LAFYT". This is a short of "Live As iF You dies Tomorrow" which delivers a message saying "Don't waste your time in the room. Go out to experience amazing activities and make unforgettable memories!" The actual design can be in either small or capital letter as long as it is natural and reasonable.
- We want to have the logo look smart, simple, clean, stylish, friendly and exciting. The logo should not give impressions such as stupid, dull, childish, pretentious, powerless and expensive.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- We are thinking to use a name card design similar to attached the files "CardSample1.jpg" and "CardSample2.jpg". The logo should go well with this kind of simple and clean design.
- The image colour is #ce0f19 like Pinterest. We want to use red, but do not want to make it too bright and disturbing for users. If you have any other colour to recommend, we are open for discussions as long as it gives a similar impression to #ce0f19.
- If you think it's appropriate to add an object representing our company image (such as a wing or a leg coming out of a letter for example), please show us one version with it and the other version without it.
- The deliverable must be a set of a fixed image file (e.g. PDF) and a modifiable image file (e.g. PSD).
No Files Added