Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a brand that manufactures clothing and gifts, primarily focused at travelers, be it literal nomads or nomads "at heart."
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Natural, Edgy, Creative
In general themes we like are 1. mountains, 2. leaves, 3. the winter, 4. branches, 5. starkness... We've been trying to figure out the right vibe for our brand. We started building it around this photo I took of a leaf suspended in the sky between a mess of branches. We always thought it was just a cool image. We've always wanted something that is like "black metal vibe meets nature." We really are drawn towards black metal-style logos and art, but at the same time, those letters are often un-readable. We of course want something that is readable up close and far away, and we don't want the logo to look like a metal band, per se, but it would be cool if it harkened some of those elements somehow. That's the best way I know how to describe it. I am linking some art that we like, and early iterations of our own attempts at some sort of branding.