Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a start-up recruiting firm with a specialty in recruiting marketing, advertising and media proffesionals for advertising agencies and corporations throughout the country.
We have a key specialty in recruiting digital marketing and emerging media professionals.
We would like to eventually grow the firm beyond marketing, so we would not want the logo to be limiting.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a company logo designed that can be used for the website, business cards, stationary and email signatures. The logo must reflect that we are a cutting edge search firm with sophistication and experience. We also want the logo to reflect a friendly and professional resource for candidates and hiring managers.
We want something that is simple, unique and gets the message across to our customers.
Tagline: Step Into Your Future.
We want to communicate the importance of taking the right steps in your career and the right steps in your hiring decisions (or portraying the need to "fill big shoes"). One idea was a footprint, but we don't want to limit the creative to just this. We want to see what you're able to come up with!
Most importantly, we want people to remember us and know what we do.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have two audiences.
1. Candidates seeking new job opportunities within the marketing, advertising and media field. They may be actively looking or passively looking. We want them to feel safe and know that we are a confidential resource for their needs.
2. Hiring managers looking for the very best marketing talent to join their team. We want them to know we are connected with and represent the best of the best. They should feel confident that we have the resources to bring them talent that will make a significant impact on the bottom line. And, hiring TalentFoot, Inc. will bring a return on their investment.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like AT&T, Target, Vonage, EasyJet (we like this color orange) and Orbitz.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The name TalentFoot, Inc. must be in the logo. And our tagline: Step Into Your Future.
No Files Added