Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
My partner and I are starting a web-based company, "Invitle", that helps people organize invitation lists and retrieve physical addresses for the mailing of invitations. The website is going to help people through a typically arduous task and be very very simple to use.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that is not too loud or too soft -- but definitely recognizable. A logo that feels simple and powerful. This logo will be on every page of our website and all of our advertisements. The name of the company/logo is "Invitle". We are open to creativity. Our company will make inviting people to parties very easy (just FYI for relevance).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone who is putting together an invitation list for a wedding, major party, holiday card mailing etc.
No Files Added