Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Good day Creatives!
Here are the details:
1) My company is a brand-new startup using online retailing as first step with plans to expand to retail stores.
Company name: My Green Bag
Company slogan: Freeing our Earth, 1 bag at a time
Business soul/essense: Freedom
2) Product is eco-friendly bag with stylish design that evokes a sense of 'freedom' (will post project for designs at later part once I finalise the themes, styles and concepts).
3) I'm a 32yr old guy who wants to play his part to save the environment and at the same time be financially-rewarded in doing so. My vision: everyone on the streets trotting my green bags
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The logo will be use on:
1) Website, Facebook, Tweeter
2) Name cards, letterheads, envelopes, labels and other business paperwork.
3) Printed on bags of canvas and non-woven fabric materials
4) T-shirts / Polo-Tees
5) Retail store signage
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) 17 to 37yr-old single, working ladies
2) Socially and environmentally consicous
3) Embrace 'freedom' spirit
4) Impulsive buyers with comfortable spending power
5) Trendsetters and expressive in what they wear and carry
What I want my customers to think about my business, brand or product:
1) Liberate their 'freedom' soul and makes them feel good
2) As a source for them to play their part for the environment
3) Enables them to be themselves and to express themselves as an individual
4) As their trusted, caring and reliable companion
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1) Clean / Uncluttered
3) Evokes the freedom spirit.. yet somewhat down-to-earth (hope I'm not contradicting.. let me know if I do)
Colors (not more than 3 for clean look):
1) Blue (heard its a 'freedom' color)
2) White (heard its a 'freedom' color)
3) Green (for the 'green' word.. no choice I guess)
4) Open to other interpretions but must be clean, fresh and evokes 'freedom' soul
1) For 'my': sort of 'freestyle' but not too dramatic (to evoke 'freedom' soul)
2) For 'green' and 'bag': clean and fresh look
3) All alphabets in small letters
4) Open to other interpretions but must be clean, fresh and evokes 'feedom' soul
No Files Added