Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
- This logo design is for a start-up company called NoLineForMe.
- The company / product is a web-based solution and suite of mobile applications that will provide reservation / appointment management for businesses
- There will be a version (also web / mobile based) for consumers to make reservations / appointments with companies that use our system.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- We need a logo (with vector graphics) that can be used as the main logo on our web site and that can also be used on our stationary and business cards,
- Although we do want colors for the logo, the logo should also be able to stand alone and look good as a plain black and white image.
- We want to communicate that our solution is incredibly simple yet cutting edge
- If possible but not necessary we'd like to try to convey the message that there is "no waiting in line".
- Feel free to experiment with substituting the word "for" in our name with the number 4 if it helps with the design
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- Companies who need reservation / appointment management solutions
- Consumers who will make reservations / appointments online with companies using this system
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- We want something that's simple, clean, and looks good online or on a business card.
- We are a fan of deep blue and dark grey. but please feel free to experiment with whatever colors you feel look good.
- We like the style of these logos (simple, but portray the idea):
- We dislike this type of style:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The logo needs to contain the word .com but it should not be as emphasized as the main logo type
No Files Added