Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
UrGoodNewz and/or URGN
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) UrGoodNewz is spelled with a "z" because its not the news you are used to.
2) That we believe if we see more about good in the world, hear more about good, we just might do more good.
3) That this is an aggregator of "All Things Good" about what is right in today's world.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only (first choice), or
image + text (second choice)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. Please look at the design styles on (www.blokdesign.com) for font/clean lines.
2. Please refer to (www.shft.com) for a "similar type" of website, as combined with Huffington Post (www.huffpost.com), meets Impatient Optimists (www.impatientoptimists.org).
3. Orange for color use, modern or retro in font size, logo needs to easily collapse from UrGoodNewz to URGN
No Files Added